Yay, I got my parcel of Snailblazer Swap goodies in the post this afternoon. Oh, I have been spoilt! A big thankyou to my fellow swap partners; Cam from Curlypops for the gorgeous keyring and brooch, Amanda for the stunning polymer clay necklace, Aimee for the cute little zip purse, Fran for the reversible glasses case, Michelle for the cute little felt brooch, Nikki for the super cute little frog fridge magnet, Xena for the lovely little tote bag, Tania for the gorgeous handmade cards, Vickie for the great little pen holder and Sandra from Pepperberry and Co. for the great little tissue holder. Everything is lovely, beautifully made and certainly going to be put to use! Lastly, thankyou to Cass for organising this fantastic swap - look forward to the next one!

And this is what I sent off for my swap group. Little vintage book gift tags with 4 hair accessories attached; pony, pin, yoyo button and crochet hair clippies. I hope my swap partners like them : )

I also received this book in the post today - I only ordered it earlier this week from Fishpond, so super fast delivery was great after hearing a few others had to wait for their copy. Will get stuck into browsing through it over the weekend.






4 comments:
What a great lot of goodies, can't wait till mine turn up!!
glad you like the tote, thanks for the hair clips!
This swap partner certainly loves her air accessories! Am doing the clip thing now - thank you!
Anna, you hoped your swap partners liked your items? I loved them! The clips and ties are beautiful (I especially love the covered buttons). Thankyou.
Post a Comment