Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New fabric haul

Some recent fabric purchases destined for more 'tilda' dresses for my markets/madeit shop as well as a few other designs that I am working on. I am loving the momo wonderland butterflies and the new collection of fabric by Sanae (fabric on right with birds is just one from this collection). The fabric layed out flat I purchased from Fresh Fabrics - I discovered that Amber is really only just up the road from me and I can get my fabrics very quickly from her! The fabric folded on the left side is from Kelani.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I have bought new patterns but no new fabric...
This selection makes me think I should that issue!

Karen said...

That bird oneis gorgeous Anna - I am a sucker for bird prints.

Sahra said...

Oooh nice fabrics! I will have to live through everyone elses fabric purchases