Friday, May 1, 2009

Round and Round

I finished off the beret i started knitting on Wednesday from the new book I picked up. I found it surprisingly easy to knit in the round and when it came to switching to the 4 double pointed needles it wasn't at all as hard as what I thought it would be. I can't believe how quickly this actually came together, will definitely be making lots more hats from this fantastic book.
It is suppose to be a beret, not a beanie, but it seems my little miss has a fairly large head (nearly off the charts for her age, lol) so I best be making the next size up I think for the next one.

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

so cute! glad to hear that knitting on the round isnt that hard... im contemplating attemting it...

Tania said...

Careful - these things are addictive (well in this neck of the woods). I can't even seem to manage a school pick up without something on the circulars sticking out of my back pocket!

Leah said...

You have been very busy and used such lovely fabrics. I am about to check out your made it store.