Friday, May 22, 2009

Its been a busy week!

This is what I have been up this past week or so getting ready for this weekends art & craft fair that I am having a stall at.
Lots more 'Tilda' dresses, now in 2 sizes; Size 1-3 & Size 3-5.

And something new, some little skirts. I am a little unsure of the sizing as I was just guessing here with these as I made the pattern up as I went so have sized them as; Size 2-4 & 3-5 as being an elastic waist they can be pretty adjustable to fit a bigger range and I went with a pretty generous length.
I have a confession - I LOVE FABRIC! lol
These fabrics are just stunning, the colours as so gorgeous!

3 comments:

Tania said...

Goodness. I know I would have so much trouble parting with all that crafty goodness and beautiful fabric! Hope things go swimmingly at the market...

Sahra said...

They are just beautiful Anna! Well done on all the sales, I can imagine everyone could not resist such lovely dresses!

Michelle said...

Your dresses and skirts are all gorgeous - stunning fabrics. Thank you for the awesome hair clips that arrived as part of Cass's swap today. My eldest girl has nabbed them for herself, and is delighted.