

A little makeup purse that I made from the book; "Sew Pretty Homestyle" which has some lovely little patterns for bags, toys and other small crafty ventures. This was my first time putting in a zip, which I was stressing about, but actually found quite easy with the help of the zipper foot. Unfortunately I think I have the lining material too close to the zip though, as it is catching at times when I zip and unzip the purse. It has a layer of padding between the outer and inner layers making it lovely and soft. Just to give you and idea of the size, it is about 12cm high by 14cm wide. I don't actually wear makeup but might use it as a purse to hold my contact lens stuff in when we go away. Will definitely be making more of these. Fabric; Ava Rose with plain pink lining.





1 comment:
Love the shape of this little purse Anna.
I too don't wear much make-up but I think bags like this are great. You'll love them when you're needing to cart around an abundance of hair clips, ties and ribbons!
Post a Comment