I finally got around to sewing this market bag today that I had been wanting to do for ages. Was quite simple and easy to sew and didn't take long at all. It is reversible but I will probably only use it the way it is in the photo as i love this fabric by Ava Rose. The inner fabric is some Amy Butler. I didn't add a clasp or inner pocket, probably things I would add to the next one I make. Lovely little bag though for taking to the market!Sunday, January 4, 2009
Grand Revival Market Bag
I finally got around to sewing this market bag today that I had been wanting to do for ages. Was quite simple and easy to sew and didn't take long at all. It is reversible but I will probably only use it the way it is in the photo as i love this fabric by Ava Rose. The inner fabric is some Amy Butler. I didn't add a clasp or inner pocket, probably things I would add to the next one I make. Lovely little bag though for taking to the market!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment