Friday, January 30, 2009

Thinking about Quilting . . .

So this new book arrived in the post this week from the book depository as I have been thinking a lot about doing a quilt for Matilda's cot/bed, so this book is my beginner way into quilting. Just need to make a firm decision on the fabric. I was thinking this range from the fat quarter shop, but not sure now. Anywho, would love to have it done for winter so best get cracking and make a decision about colour choice. I also like this pattern, which is the size I am after too. Decisions, decisions . . .

Thanks Becky for the help sorting out how to do the links!

1 comment:

Becky said...

To get the single word, type the word first, then highlight it and click the 'add link' button. paste the html code in there, hit ok and that should turn that word into the link.

I would love to start quilting as well but think that would mean a new machine so have been putting it off...