
Some little hairclips I made this afternoon. Have been wanting to do these for ages, just haven't got around to it. They are quick and easy to make and hold really well in even the finest of hair. I used quilting clips (snapclips), grosgrain ribbon and a hot glue gun.
4 comments:
oh these are very cute!! Well done.
Very sweet Anna - though Miss M looks less than impressed!
hi, i just found your blog because of joy and i love your projects and your little one. she is adorable. those eyes.
and, i have been to mildura. we drove through the area when we took a trip from sydney to perth. small world. :)
I love these! I might have to make some for my cute girl child :)
Did you just start wrapping ribbon around the clip/glue until you were back at the start?
Post a Comment