

Just a litle something I made up while the kids were sleeping this afternoon. The fabric I picked up in Spotlight a few weeks ago, it is 95% cotton, 5% elastane and it was lovely to sew with. I just drew out the basic shape I was looking for straight onto the material and then cut and sewed. I had a little trouble working out the sleeves, but otherwise was easy and simple to put together. Didn't bother with bias binding as I wasn't sure if it would be worth it, but in the end it fits really well, just needs hemming. Will make a lovely summer nightie or I might cut it off to be a little top and make some shorts/capri's with a hem of this material . . . ?





4 comments:
Fantastic! I think it'd be lovely as a nightie but could also look awesome as a top and pants.
I really like it as a dress Anna. It's a sweet print, fabulous for your first stretch sewing effort too.
Well done anna- it looks great!
Looks great and well done for a first effort. There is a knit fabric pattern that I really love called Olivia from Farbenmix. Easy to sew and looks cute too.
Post a Comment