Well, it's been a week since my last post which was also a WIP Wednesday, does that mean I have achieved not much this week??? Well, I did finally (nearly) finish Miss M's cardi. I am not totally happy with the fit, a little shorter in the body than I would like and a little long in the sleeves, but oh well. Just to decide now if I will still add in the blanket stitching around all the edges in a contrasting colour, something like the pink wool in the photo??? Maybe even some embellishments of some sort.

This is my sewing space. A little card table in my office that is impossible to work out most days. I seriously need to sort out some storage and get a much bigger desk. The overlocker is currently situation at the kitchen table, so am moving backwards and forwards between these two work areas at the moment. The storage tubs under the table are full of fabric and haby bits and pieces and the dresses sitting over the machine are waiting to be finished.

Quilting inspiration - I 'sort of' like this pattern I found in an old quilting magazine. I am looking for a design to make a quilt for Master T's bed now. Something pretty big, probably double size and something that will last a while. I also found some gorgeous designs by
Miss Marzie that would look fantastic in the boys room.

And finally a couple of vintage patterns I picked up last week. The dress/top looks really comfy, a good one for pregnancy wear or nice and light for hot summers, but I wonder if I will ever actually make the lingerie one???
1 comment:
The dress pattern is really cute - and so is the cardi! I'm limited to knitting rectangles LOL
Post a Comment