This is a new dress I have been working on. It is based on the pillowcase dress style, but I wasn't too keen on the ribbon idea for straps so went with this instead. I have used elastic along the front and back, but as you can see by the pics of Miss M, I need to shorten it slightly as it is a little wide. I tried it on Master T also (who is nearly 3) and it fits him well also as a very short dress or longer style top (again too wide slightly at neck). So just a quick adjustment to the elastic will also make it slightly more gathered at the top, but am gauging it will fit from approx 9months to 3 -4 years - which is exactly what I was aiming for. If I have customers wanting it in a dress style for an older child, it will be easy enough to add length to the pattern without the need to adjust the top part.






2 comments:
Awww the dress is gorgeous, and your daughter looks so sweet!
cute!
Post a Comment