I thought I would have a WIP (work in progress) Wednesday post with what I have been up to over the last week since finishing off Miss M's quilt. I have been busy sewing and crafting ready for upcoming markets and have built up quite a good stash of bits of pieces to sell now, just need to add my new labels onto everything!
New overlocker - I am so happy with this purchase and I got it for an absolute bargain too!
Some recent purchases on Ebay







3 comments:
Labels look awesome!
I recently just sewed my first label on a garment, and it was so exciting... really made me feel officially 'in business'!
Congrats - and can't wait to see your creations.
:-)
Love the labels, very sweet.
Your fabric haul is great too - from Kelani???
Hope all goes well at the market.
Nice labels! I had a look at your business website and like the boys hand painted t-shirt very much. Congrats.
Post a Comment