This is what I received. My sender didn't include a card but I am going to take a stab in the dark and say a big thankyou to Becca for my gorgeous little chicken pin cushion and some extra little pressies! My partner to make a pin cushion for was Dani and below is what I made for her. The little extra pin cushion is a thumb pincushion that can be tied onto the big one with the ribbon when not in use so it doesn't go missing : )







2 comments:
Yes, it was me! I was worried my sewing was not as good as it could be so I added a couple of extra pincushion related goodies to make up for it :)
An extra comment because you now have photos of the pincushion you made, which looks great, and is very clever with the two combined :)
Post a Comment