I am currently knitting this little cardi for Matilda for winter - hopefully I finish it before then and before she's too big for it, lol. Just have to finish the second sleeve and down the front and its nearly all done. The pattern suggests a blanket stitch in a contrasting colour all around the edges, but I haven't decided on a colour yet, probably a slighter darker shade of green? Then a couple of buttons for the front and it will be finished.Sunday, March 8, 2009
Knitting In Progress
I am currently knitting this little cardi for Matilda for winter - hopefully I finish it before then and before she's too big for it, lol. Just have to finish the second sleeve and down the front and its nearly all done. The pattern suggests a blanket stitch in a contrasting colour all around the edges, but I haven't decided on a colour yet, probably a slighter darker shade of green? Then a couple of buttons for the front and it will be finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That's so cute =)
I think a pretty powder pink would look sweet around the edge, with maybe a few pink flowers embroidered on... Looking forward to seeing it finished!
I was going to say a shade of pink as well, maybe a dusky/darker tone than the green?
We will see who finishes their cardigan first, I need the motivation!
Post a Comment