Saturday, February 28, 2009

Outdoor Canvas Cushions

My mum asked me to make her some cushions for her outdoor chairs so I told her to buy the fabric and I would be up for the challenge! She bought an end of bolt of canvas at the recent Spotlight end of bolt sale and I whipped up these cushions tonight as I am trying to finish off lots of little projects before getting started on Matilda's quilt this week. They have a zip in one end so that they can be machine washed. There is heaps of canvas left over so thinking of some other things to make for mum with it for outdoors - maybe some mesh food throws with the canvas as the trim, table mat, not really sure what else?

1 comment:

Becky said...

These look great! I like the idea of using left overs to trim mesh food covers.