skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
little possum designs
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Longies for Matilda
A pair of longies I started knitting for Tilly when I was pregnant with her and didn't finish until she was about 3 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tillytom designs
I am slowly in the process of setting up a second blog with my market sewing. You can check it all out
here
!
Visit my online store
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(5)
Tilly showing off her new nappy
Latest nappy creation!
Longies for Matilda
Nappies for Tom & Tilly
I've started a blog!
">
My Blog List
HELLOmynameisHeather
FREE Pattern and Sewing Kit! Betty Boo Bat—Halloween Sock Doll—FOUR Designs to Choose From
6 years ago
house on hill road
I'm a guest on the Crafty Planner Podcast
8 years ago
Grand Revival Designs
Wallpaper by Tanya Whelan coming soon!
9 years ago
The Haby Goddess
Take a Sneak Peak inside of Sew School Online
10 years ago
Tin Whistle
Gnome Hat
11 years ago
handmade bits and pieces
Handmade Easter Inspiration
11 years ago
Stitchin' Skilly
Say hello to Holly!
11 years ago
And so, I sew
Splash!
11 years ago
Becky et al
Burrinjuck Waters State Park
12 years ago
Snailblazer
13 years ago
retromummy
come join me at my new blog!
13 years ago
lottielulu
bedtime
13 years ago
heatherknitzdesigns
Dear Nora, I spent the day stirring up trouble everywhere I went. You're welcome. Signed, cantankerous Heather
14 years ago
an ordinary life
The Worlds gone mad!
14 years ago
Sew Sew Sew
The end and the beginning...
14 years ago
Go Mama!
Anita Bag? I Think Sew!
15 years ago
mummy made it
Old verandah lounge
15 years ago
Fun & Frugality
Birthday Headbands
15 years ago
EB Newbie Quilters
2010 Secret Santa - Sent/Received list
15 years ago
❦raspberry❦swirl❦
vroom vroom........
15 years ago
Quilt Fabric Delights
I'm over there
16 years ago
Rainy Days
Flower Girl
17 years ago
MUMMY MAHER
Twin Boys & Missy Moo
Beetlehouse Designs
Little Munchkins
MoederKip
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Visitor Counter
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment