Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've started a blog!

Ok, so I have decided to start a blog and get my sewing machine out of its box and get sewing!

We finally moved into our new house 2 months ago, and still I haven't got around to setting up the sewing machine. I can hear it calling to me to "get me out of this bloody box woman and turn me on!". Ok, so its going to happen, I promise.

A list of a few things I want to get sewing just off the top of my head; more nappies, christmas decorations, childrens' aprons, taggie rattles/toys, sock animals, children's pyramid purses. I am sure there is more; of course clothes for the kids and more.

I also want to get back into knitting and some more crafty stuff, a few ideas that I wont share here yet as I haven't seen around anything like some of my ideas so am keeping them to myself for now.

One day I hope to sew enough to start up a stall at the local market, maybe sell to a few local stores, who know, a dream would be to start up my own online store - just one day a time for now.

No comments: