Friday, March 20, 2009

EB Kids Clothing Swap - opening day!

Today is opening day for the EB Kids Clothing Swap! Thankyou Esther for this gorgeous outfit for Matilda. Unfortuately the shorts a too small but the dress/top is perfect and the little headband looks so sweet on. Thankyou again Esther, the colours really do suit her perfectly!
Front
Back
Some very fuzzy action shots of my little princess thinking it was very funny for mummy to be chasing her around the house trying to take her photo!


Finally I cornerd her in the bathroom . . . right next to the toilet! lol


I know that my swap partner has received her gift for the little man I was sewing for but has yet to post what she got, so once she does will post some pics of the outfits I made : )

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very sweet outfit Esther - the fabric is lovely and the headband is a really nice accessory.

Natalie said...

such a sweet little dress! Matilda looks lovely in it, and very happy too.

Little Munchkins said...

Very sweet outfit! I think that is an O+S pattern - one of my favourites.