I am thinking of adding something like this little quilt to my 'shop' as a "Take-A-Long" Quilt that you can roll up into a little bag. It measures 85cm x 100cm so a decent size for taking to mum's group or the park for bubs to lay on, plus also good as a comfort blankee or cradle size quilt. I put the quilt top together last night after dinner and sandwiched and FMQ it today at lunchtime while the kids slept - it seriously was a quick little one to make up! Just need to do the binding.
Quilt top

Backing







2 comments:
It's lovely :)
This is really nice Anna. Cass made a quilt for Miss G when she was born and it was ideal for the things you menioned - play at a friend's place or to lie her on in the park.
I even used it in our house on the floor to set a defined space or safe zone for the baby where toddler feet were not allowed to tread!
Post a Comment