Apologies firstly for the terrible photos. This was about 10pm last night, inside under the lights. I really should have got a better shot today outside but the weather has been cold and miserable and we are finally getting some decent rain.
I finished the binding while hubby watched the footy.

I took this quilt to the craft fair I had a stall at today and received lots of lovely comments. It was terrible weather but luckily we were inside. I had a great day, with lots of new and returning customers from a previous craft fair which was really great to see. Some people were even seeking me out because of comments from friends from the last craft fair with others asking which craft market I was going to be at next which was very positive! I also caught up with a friend of a friend who also had a stall at the craft fair today and makes the most gorgeous little softies and gifts with chenille. You can find Leah here.





1 comment:
So pretty! I love the look of the quilting :)
Congratulations on the market success!
Post a Comment