I started FMQ this quilt yesterday lunchtime and had drama after drama with the tension on my machine, I was getting very annoyed and had to do lots of unpicking. I wasted so much thread and gave up. I got stuck back into it last night determined to get it done and after more tension issues, more unpicking, finally I finished it - with hubby saying 'are you coming to bed - its late!' lol It wasn't that late. I don't know what was happening with the tension, I got the setting all right and then about half way through the bobbin my machine would crack a wobbly and I would have to change the tension to the complete opposite settings - its was driving me up the wall! Anyway, its finished now, just waiting on my binding material from the FQS that hopefully is at the post office today! I love the crinkly effect the FMQ gives the quilt.
Quilt top








2 comments:
Love it! Gosh you are getting quick with these!!! & it looks great too!
Wow, it looks fabulous! I love it!
Post a Comment