Most if not all of the other participants are going for creams/whites as their backgrounds I think but this is my background fabric for all the blocks - bright enough? YES!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
EB Round Robin Quilt Swap - fabrics
These are the fabrics I am using for the EB Round Robin Quilt Block Swap. The swap involves 12 participants making up the same 12 inch quilt block in everyone else's fabrics. Once eveyone gets back their 11 blocks plus the one they make themselves they will have 12 quilt blocks in their fabric of all different designs (like a sampler quilt). Then we just have to put it together as we please! My finished quilt is going to be for Miss M's big bed when she moves out of the cot. I have a fat quarter bundle of the fabric collection 'Riley' by Anna Griffin which I am using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
I love the Riely range, it will make a great quilt for M.
I just love what you have chosen. I can't wait to see everyone's finished quilts, it will be really cool to see them all made up!
Post a Comment