Another oven mitt. This time I stuck to just one fabric, instead of trying to be all fancy. Got it done while both the kids had a nap over lunch, about an hour including cutting out time. Still not perfect and still have the bunching issues around the thumb.Wednesday, November 12, 2008
EB Beginners Sewers - November Challenge - Oven Mitt Progress #3
Another oven mitt. This time I stuck to just one fabric, instead of trying to be all fancy. Got it done while both the kids had a nap over lunch, about an hour including cutting out time. Still not perfect and still have the bunching issues around the thumb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Well done on both oven mitts! :)
My only suggestion regarding the bunching is more clipping at the seam allowances, but I found it really difficult anyway since I had zig-zagged the edges there wasnt anywhere to clip :lol:
I love your nappies too - they are gorgeous! I only had plain old blue bamboo for DS.
Post a Comment